Trailmaster UTV Collection
- on August 20, 2021
- Categories: Articles
Trailmaster UTV provides amazing and perfect side by side for your family and loved ones. The Trailmaster UTV fits most adults comfortably thanks to its large driving cabin and individually adjustable seats supporting people up to 6’’. In addition, the Trailmaster features adjustable driving columns and reverse capabilities. If you're working in the rain, sun, or during unforgiving weather conditions, well, the Trailmaster has your back. This side by side is fully equipped with upper brush guards complete with a sunshade canopy for all-day riding. Trailmaster UTV blends safety and reliability particularly with side protection rails, heavy-duty nylon safety nets and seat harnesses to cushion incoming shocks. What Trailmaster UTVs are available and where can you buy them?
Let's take a look.
Trailmaster Challenger UTV
The Trailmaster Challenger UTV is a perfect hand for your farm or ranch courtesy of its technical features and overall functionalities. Trailmaster Challenger is powered by a 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine to power it through tough terrains. With a displacement of 169cc and maximum torque power of 7lbft/600 rpm, this UTV is perfect for those that need a more utilitarian machine for their farm, ranch, or any other uses. What makes the Trailmaster Challenger a perfect bargain is that it’s endowed with technical features such as an electric ignition, a maximum speed of 35 mph, and a climbing ability of 20-25 degrees – making it ideal for all rough terrains. In addition to its high payload capacity, this Trailmaster provides more storage to haul whatever equipment.
Trailmaster Taurus is a classic addition to the Trailmaster UTV series. This unit is equipped with rear flip seats and utility beds all interchangeable within minutes. This particular assemblage can be used as a neighborhood golf cart that carries up to four people – or as a utility, side by side vehicle with the heavy-duty dump bed. The Trailmaster Taurus comes equipped with H/L gear; the H/L gear has 40% climbing ability than the non H/L and it can climb up to 30-degree slopes with ease. Trailmaster Taurus has an air and oil-cooled performance engine with an internal reverse set up, reliable power transmission, rear shaft direct drive, and high transmission efficiency.
Trailmaster Taurus boasts of a better driving experience with four-wheel independent suspension, net weight of 800 lbs., heavy-duty frame, and a maximum load of 800 lbs. for 4 adults with flip seats. So, are you ready for your next trip down a rough terrain? Well, not yet. The Trailmaster Taurus is fully equipped with rearview side mirrors, a sporting steering wheel, safety harness safety belts, and turn signals. Its front and rear disk brakes and hardtop make it the perfect fit for all-weather roads, ranch, and farm work. Indeed, Trailmaster Taurus revolutionary 200 MFV is a classic example of what the Taurus is a high-powered beasty locomotive for all your utility terrain needs.
People for Whom Trailmaster UTVs are Going to Be Preferable
- Users incapable of the traditional physically demanding driving style.
- Inexperienced drivers and riders who will be more comfortable with familiar operating controls like brake pedals, gas, and steering wheel.
- Users that need utilitarian work vehicles for their farms, ranches, compounds, and wherewithal. Luckily, Trailmaster UTVs tend to be more utilitarian – and in addition to higher payloads – they provide more storage room to haul around tools, equipment, and machinery. Furthermore, Trailmaster UTVs are more comfortable making them ideal for a long workday.
- Users that want to carry passengers will have more flexibility and convenience with a Trailmaster UTV due to its large driving cabin, individually adjustable seats, and cushioned seats.
- Riders and drivers who want to customize their rides will have more convenience with the Trailmaster UTVs. Customizations and add-ons may include cabin heaters, lighting systems, and stereo systems.
- Users who are more concerned about occupational safety will be more comfortable in a Trailmaster UTV. Due to their design and high-performance technical features, these UTVs are more comfortable and easier to control. The Trailmaster UTVs also have additional safety features that are not found in typical all-task-vehicles ATV such as roll cages and safety belts.
Motobuys – Your Perfect Trailmaster UTV Dealer
The utility terrain vehicles can broadly be classified into traditional utilitarian side by side and the newer high-performance, automatic models. The ultimate entry-level traditional utilitarian UTVs include Honda, Kawasaki Mule, Polaris Ranger, Can-Am Defender, and Textron Prowler. The high-performance UTV market is characterized by amazing units such as Yamaha Wolverine, Polaris RZR, Can-Am Maverick, Kawasaki, and Polaris General. Looking closely at different variants of UTV, it is clear that the Trailmaster UTVs are perhaps the most distinguishable, high-performance utilitarian terrain vehicles. Other than high payload capacities, the Trailmaster UTVs can be customized with add-on and special features.
So, where is your go-to-dealership when sourcing the Trailmaster UTV models? Well, Motobuys has been a power sports expert since 1989 and its amazing collection of UTVs ultimately makes it your go-to store. Motobuys offers a diverse collection of automatic UTV equipped with superior technical features and amazing capabilities. At Motobuys, the price range for a new UTV is fairly wide, with models like Challenger, Taurus, and Ravager ranging from $7,000 to $11,000*. Motobuys offers an exclusive free standard shipping option and 24/7 customer support for a superior shopping experience.
What Makes Motobuy Your Perfect Dealer?
Motobuy is a legally certified Trailmaster UTV dealership; and buying anything from a certified dealer is always the safest option. Furthermore, Motobuys has a good track record as a powersports expert since 1989. Motobuy offers competitive rates and affordable options making it a 'one-size-fits-all' store for consumers with diverse preferences. Its service-oriented approach, friendly and helpful customer service make Motobuy a must-stop for all your UTV purchase needs. And now, with Memorial Day with us, Motobuy guarantees discounted purchases on specific UTV purchases.
*Pricing and inventory availability are based on the blog’s published date and may not reflect current pricing or availability